About S3-4K VR series
Update August 2021: With the release of the S3-4K empty chassis this S3-4K VR configuration will no longer be available once existing stock is consumed (first come, first served) and we will move fully into Build-to-order (BTO). We will continue to build the S3-4K Jr. configuration and the S3-4K Tri-combo configuration.
Featuring 12 input channels, 4 PROGRAM outputs, 4 AUX outputs and 2 dedicated Multiviewer outputs, the S3-4K VR is the E2 VR image processor’s more compact sidekick. Under the hood, however, it boasts the same processing performance, image quality, flexibility and rugged durability. In short: all the tools you need to manage your VR display system, in a single compact and rugged housing.
With the VR (Virtual Reality) version of the S3-4K screen management system you add 3D stereo capability to the Event Master product portfolio while benefiting from the unprecedented performance, expandability and reliability of the Event Master product family.
Powerful features, easy operation
- Modular card-based design
- Interlinking of S3-4K VR chassis allows expansion of inputs, outputs or layers
- Easy set-up with the cross-platform Event Master Toolset, providing a step-by-step approach to system configuration
- Using the same modular cards as the E2 VR, the S3-4K VR is serviceable in the field and ready for future signal interfaces
- Dual, redundant power supplies for maximum peace of mind
- Widescreen blending support
Your business is our priority, which is why Barco's services program is designed to drive positive business outcomes together.
Our mission is to enable the brightest and most reliable outcomes for you and your customers through
✔ a first-time right experience.
✔ ultimate peace-of-mind.
✔ maximum efficiency and ROI
✔ additional service revenues